Saturday, August 20, 2011

Secret Wonderland





Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland scent is personally one of my favorites.  I think it smells great.   I don't really get dry skin (knock on wood) but my lower legs do get ashy looking sometimes.  When this happens I want to use something thats very moisturizing but not to thick.  Something that is good all year round.  Well Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Intense Moisture Body Butter is what gets the job done for me.  It has a white cream like feel but its whipped.  When you put it on your fingers its light weight.  It blends into your skin so nicely giving you the perfect balance of moisture.  It keeps my skin fully hydrated all year round when I need a little pick me up.  Its great for all over the body but I wouldn't suggest applying it to your face.  It also leaves a non greasy feel which is a plus.  This retails for $15 US.

No comments:

Post a Comment