Saturday, August 20, 2011

Goodbye Dry Hair







This oil has saved my hair.  I wanted to find a good quality morrocan argan oil with out it hurting my wallet.  I have thin hair so I was very resistant into getting myself to buy an oil.  I didn't want the oil to way down my hair but boy do I love this stuff :)  I use a dime sized amount on my damp hair.  I rub my palms together and cover every inch of my hair.  So that my hair doesn't get oily I lightly apply near my roots.  This oil leaves my hair soft and shiny.  Plus it smells great and is affordable.  Organix is a great line and I have heard such great things about many of there products.  My next purchase is the shampoo and conditioner from the Organix Morrocan Argan Oil collection.  Another perk is that the oil is paraben free.  This has been one of the many products that has helped my hair recover from all the heat damage.  Go check it out at your local drug store if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment