Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Favorite Face Wash!







Neutrogena's Deep Clean Face Wash is my new favorite cleanser.  I am in love.  I've tried so many different cleansers and I think I have found my holy grail item.  It does what I expect it to do.  I want my face to be squeaky clean and it gives me just that!  I was curious at first to see how deep clean this cleanser really is and the bottle is not lying.  I washed my faced with this stuff after wearing a full face of makeup through out the day and it took all of it off.  To make sure it was all gone I used a make up wipe after and nothing was on the wipe thats how clean it gets your face.  There is no acne fighting medicine in the wash but it does give your face a nice clean surface so that your topical acne medicine lays properly.  I am now on my second bottle and will continue to purchase many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment